Reverse Martingale Strategy Operation
To understand how this my3win system works, you must initially be very clear about what you are looking for in the traditional martingale. In it, the objective is to minimize the loss of money obtained, but since this is the invested strategy, what will be sought is to maximize the profits.
Thus, in this strategy you are forced to double your bet, but not when you lose but when you win. On the other hand, if you lose, what you should do is reduce your bet.
This operation is based on the idea that if you have a good streak, then you can get the most out of it, but if you have a losing streak, you will not expose your money, then limiting your losses.
Now, to execute the Reverse Martingale Strategy there are certain recommendations that you should take into account:
- First, you should find a roulette table, preferably with a single 0, in which a minimum bet is handled that is low and that handles a rather high maximum.
- So, you start by making your minimum bet in color or you can also choose between odd and even numbers as well as between high and low numbers. Suppose you bet 1 euro on black. Suppose you win, then the next bet to make should lead you to double the initial bet, that is, you will bet 2 euros on the next hand and if you win again, now the bet will be 4 euros.
- But, suppose you lose on the second bet. What do you do? Well, what you should do is always return to your initial bet. If you go on the bet 4, 5 or 6 and you win consecutively, but lose, then you immediately return to the bet of 1 euro.
Now that you know how the Reverse Martingale Strategy is applied, we must make it clear that not by taking advantage of the winning streaks this is a safer system. Actually, when you lose, then the profits you have generated will go away.
Considering this, it is essential that you know that for its successful application it is best to be careful when making the progression and take advantage of your good streaks. Set a doubling limit so that you can stop the progression before you lose.
This Means The Following:
- You start your bet with 1 euro and you win. So you bet 2 euros and you come back and win. Now you bet 4 euros and you win again, then you are forced to bet 8 euros.
- Up to this point you will have a profit of 7 euros, so if it is good for you you can decide to start the strategy again and that is that in the next spin if you lose these 7 euros will go away and you will lose your initial currency.
- But, if you return on time to your 1 euro bet and lose, then only 1 euro of 7 that you had already won will go away.
So, if you want to protect your profits when applying the Reverse Martingale Strategy, the ideal is to manage limits and respect them.